Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm not particularly wedded to memoirs.

In addition to Nuala O'Faolain, two others were good reads this past winter: Seldom Disappointed by Tony Hillerman and Off to the Side by Jim Harrison.

This evening on Bill Moyers' Journal, Louise Erdrich was a guest. It was a great piece; I wanted the opportunity to ask several follow up questions. I wasn't afforded the opportunity. Is there a way to open television to two-way communication? Come to think of it. I sent Mika Brzezinski a very thoughtful--at least I thought so--email some time ago and never received a response. I figured at least a computer/software generated "Thank You" could be expected. Well, I guess that is what I get for expecting too much--disappointed. I should have heeded the advice of Tony's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment