Monday, October 3, 2011

Another day - another milestone.
Today I completed the on-line application for Social Security Retirement Benefits to start with the New Year. With each one of these steps anticipated with a certain anxiety and completed with a feeling of satisfaction, the reality of the pending revised state of affairs settles in. I only hope it is a good fit all around. A few significant details remain: medicare supplement insurance for myself and COBRA coverage for the spouse. I also need to work up a 2012 budget. It will be preliminary until some of the expenses are firmed up.
What makes for a good fit under the pending circumstances? It probably behooves me to settle on some criteria, otherwise my evaluation of fit will depend upon the whim of the day. Add a dash of lifelong impulsiveness and one has the recipe for trouble.
As folks can see from my last two posts, I have struggled with the spacing between paragraphs. The extra space between paragraphs is to compensate for not indenting. I don't know why it became a problem just then. I hope I have it figured out. Do you think it might be the doings of a high school English teacher reaching back from the beyond?

No comments:

Post a Comment