Sunday, January 15, 2017

Another game-day Sunday is upon us, and,once again, no Packer Green and Gold was seen in church this morning. Although Fr. Kevin was wearing green, since we are in that cycle of Sundays this time of the year.

When I went for a clean pair of socks to wear to church this morning. I almost took the Packer socks that were a Christmas present. I didn't; I stuck with the basic black.

I remain at a loss as I try to determine what happened to the Packer backers or why they are, at a minimum, incognito. I could make the rounds of the local bars later today. If I recognize any fellow church-goers, I could inquire as to the reasons behind their change in game-day behavior. If I go too early, they may not be adequately loosened to speak freely; if I go too late, they may be somewhat impaired so that I will not be able to understand their responses. The longer that I would stick to this project, the more unintelligible my notes would become. If I bump into Fr. Kevin, all bets will be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment