Saturday, May 5, 2012

With the upcoming Wisconsin governor recall election, the appearance of vitriolic ads and yard signs, and the invitation/challenge presented by a neighbor in his blog, I have been trying to come up with a design for my own homemade yard sign.

What do you think of this idea?

5-8-12                       6-5-12
VOTE RESPONSIBLY
Consider Your Neighbor's
Interests
As Well As Your Own

I wonder if there will be some unintended consequences should such signage appear in my front yard. Experience has shown that I don't always accurately gauge the reactions of others to my great ideas. Somethings well intentioned on my part have resulted in a negative reaction in others. I need to think this matter through. There are a few more days before the primary. I may even run the idea by a neighbor, who lives the next street over.  



No comments:

Post a Comment