Friday, March 9, 2012

Despite several days of musings and a very deliberate effort to make sense of the whatever, yesterday's post in the reread presents evidence of the need for either some additional sleep-on-it time or a talented copy editor. I tried to make a distinction where there appears to be no basis for such a distinction in the original. That leaves me with "all is pretty much the same thing"--dreams, promises, lies, and shards of broken dreams. Where does that leave me? I am left with the realization that what at any given time seems like "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" may be little more than today's overwhelmingly cloudy intellectual and emotional state of my internal affairs.

What time is it? Time to put one foot in front of the other. Repeat. Repeat as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment